Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Creating a million dollar idea

I received this note the other day:
    i read thru the Robot Nation series back in 2003 and found it very compelling. you elaborate on themes that Asimov touched on in the robot series. anyway, i am quite fond of your work and was recently inspired to launch my own $1,000,000 idea. the concept is pretty simple.

    www.dailyvitamint.com

    please check out my site. i'd welcome your feedback.
I did check it out, and I really like it. It is visually appealing, it is easy to figure out what the site is about, and the name is clever.

Will it work? There is no way to know -- the only way to know if something will resonate is to build a site and see if it resonates.

What do you think? Look at it, and see what you like and dislike about it. Does it give you ideas for your own site?

If nothing else, it shows that a person can get an idea and carry it to fruition. It's a very nice, very credible attempt at creating a resonant web site.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vitamin T looks great!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tips are excellent. I will visit this site regularly. I learned two new things today.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "beta" tag. It is so Web 2.0. Anyways, I have lots of information about being a webmaster at,
The Dollar Factory: Webmaster portal

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Vitamin T looks really good....

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will he be able to make off this idea?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger admin said...

I recently created a video review of Daytipper. I think it's a great site. It's not easy to make text-heavy site look attractive, but they did a really good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home